Saturday, February 2, 2008

California








Luke, Jack and I just returned from a WONDERFUL trip to California. Jack and I were there from 10 days and Luke was there for a week. We stayed with my Grandma and Grandpa Kaiser and had a great time. It was their 50th Anniversary on Friday the 25th and there was a huge party at my Aunt and Uncle's house on Saturday. It was beautiful and fun to see everyone. My mom, step-dad and sisters also came out for a few days. The weather was "bad" by CA standards, only 60-65 every day with some rain, but Luke and I were glad to be out of the -5 weather in Indy. Jack had a great time meeting his great grandma, great grandpa, great aunts and uncles and cousins. Here are some pictures that we took. Jack was AMAZING on the flights to and from (especially back home because I was flying alone with him).
From the top down: Jack and Daddy in the airport on the way to California
Mommy and Jack on the way to California
All the Jacks - Great Grandpa Jack Kaiser, Cousin Jack Dodson (11), Cousin Jackie Kaiser(9) and Baby Jack Spence (5 months)
Great Grammy Kaiser and Jack
Jack in his Bumbo
Jack chillin naked....he loves it

2 comments:

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

yay! you blog now! we miss jack and want to see him soon!

Anonymous said...

This is a cool little blogger thing!
I decided to have one about Zoe, but I didn't have much to say really. lol

Seems you had fun in CA!