Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Fun Day


Smiley kids - how cute
Tummy time - TONS OF FUN

Holding hands - watch out Andrew (Noura's dad)

Just Hangin Around


Jack in his exersaucer from "Aunt" Teresa, "Aunt" Karen (Luke's cousins) and Great Aunt Shari
Jack in Daddys hat
Daddy and Jack on Luke's way to work

Poor Daisy, but she takes it like a pro and loves the baby!
Just Chillin

Today Jack and I had a busy day. First we met up with my good friend Beth for lunch, which was really fun, then we went to visit our friends Betsy and Noura for a play date. Betsy is a good friend of mine here in Indy, she stays home too, so we LOVE chances to get together. Her baby was born very prematurely (25 weeks gestation), so sometimes it's hard to get together because if either Jack or I have the slightest bit of a cold, we can't be around Noura. Luckily we are both healthy and had a great time today. Here are a few pictures of Jack and Noura. Noura is technically 6 1/2 months, but since she was born 3 months early, she is more like a 3 1/2 month old. She is growing big and I think that she out weighs Jack, but he is taller.

Tomorrow we are going to visit my friend Karen and her new baby Courtney, all of my friends are having girls, which, I guess, will be good for Jack in the future, he'll definately have his pick of adorable girls.

Luke is away flying for a few days, so Jack and I are just doing our thing at home. He is getting so big, he eats oatmeal now and LOVES it, he opens his mouth wide and says ahhhhh he has also started jabbering mamamama, I get excited but I know it is just non-directive jabber, I'm working on teaching him how to say it for real, but that is probably a few months off. We're also working on dada, hopefully he'll suprise Luke with it one of these days. Jack still isn't sleeping through the night, but we've been working on that (and him sleeping in his own bed, everyone told me not to let him sleep with us, but it is hard to teach a "Sleep in your own bed" lesson at 3 in the morning).
Grandma and Grandpa Spence are coming for the weekend for Luke's birthday, so Jack is excited to see them (so are we). I also think that Luke and I will be able to go out for a little while, which will be nice too. Especially nice for Dennis and Sandy to get some alone time with Jack, which I'm sure is fun for them.

2 comments:

Dennis and Sandy said...

We are looking forward to seeing the Indiana Spence family this weekend. Jack sure is growing!!! Heavy snow here last night and more is expected.

Love, Grandma and Grandpa Spence

andrew,betsy,& noura said...

Noura says "come back soon, so I can hold your hand again!"