Sunday, August 24, 2008

It's been awhile....again....again....again

Grandma and Grandpa Spence and Jack
Luke, Stephanie, Caroline and Jack
Swimming with Aunt Caroline
Peek-a-boo!!
Daddy and Jack
I'm not that into Spinach!
Watching Caroline do her tumbling in the yard.
Grandma and the hula hoop!
It's a bird, it's a plane.....IT'S SUPERGIRL! (At the children's museum)
Tuckered out from a long day at the museum.

I know, I know, it's been awhile again. We've been really busy. The begining of August we had my little sister, Caroline (Aunt Caroline) come to visit for a few days. While she was here, Grandma and Grandpa Spence also came. It was a great time. They all got here Friday night (Thanks Dennis and Sandy for bringing Caroline!). Saturday I went my friends baby shower (Hurry up Tripp, Jack can't wait to meet you!) and Luke, Caroline, Jack, Dennis and Sandy went to the Indianapolis Children's Museum. I think that they had a great time, however Jack got a little tired, as always! That night we went to Caroline's faaaavorite restaurant, TGI Fridays. Sunday we got up and went to lunch at a great new place in Greenwood, BJ's. That afternoon Grandma and Grandpa left and Caroline, Jack, Luke and I went to Plainfield Aquatic Park. It was SO FUN!! Jack eventually got used to being in the water and started to enjoy himself. The next day, we met my parents in Champaign and dropped Caroline off. Jack had a great visit with Aunt Caroline. He just LOVES HER! She is so patient and kind to him. He follows her around and thinks that she is the GREATEST!!




Jack also took his first steps by himself while everyone was here. It was very exciting and we were so proud of him!

No comments: